Accessing our Website.
Use of Website and Site Content.
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website’s content, which includes, without limitation, text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view or access on the Website. Those works are protected by copyright laws, and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Your use of the Website does not grant to you ownership in or rights to any of the foregoing. All trademarks, logos and other marks on the Website are owned by us, our affiliates, or our licensors. Unless we consent in writing, you do not have any license or authorization to use any of our intellectual property, including trademarks and Website content, by virtue of your use of the Website.
Information about You and Your Visits to our Website.
Uploading Material to Our Website.
Any material you upload to our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, breach of their confidential information or their right to privacy. We have adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement. It is our policy to (1) block access to or remove material that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our Website.
You may not:
- Use the Website in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their belonging to a race, a religion or a nation.
- Use any material or information, including images or literary works, which is made available through the Website in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Website or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
We may provide on or through the Website links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over such websites and resources, are not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and do not endorse nor are we responsible for or liable for any losses, expenses or damages, to you or your software, hardware or data, arising out of the operations of such external websites or resources. Any links to such third-party websites are for your convenience only, and you access them at your own risk.
Links to the Website.
Service Modification or Termination.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue (whether temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part thereof, with or without notice. We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website. We may also, in our sole discretion, under any circumstances, for any or no reason whatsoever and without prior notice to you, immediately terminate your access to the Website and will not be liable or responsible to you or any third party for such termination.
THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR SERVER FROM WHICH IT IS PROVIDED ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR WITH RESPECT TO ITS COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE WEBSITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
The Website is operated out of the United States and the Website and content thereon are intended for U.S. users. The Website may not be available to users outside of the United States. We make no representation that materials or information on the Website are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States, and access to them from jurisdictions where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access a Website outside of the United States do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Choice of Law, Miscellaneous.
Effective: April 23, 2018